About Tunnera Real Estate
Tunnera Real Estate provides Marlborough and the surrounding area with assistance in all aspects of real estate. We have listings for homes, condos, apartments as well as commercial properties.
With friendly staff on hand to help you through your transaction, we are one of the fastest growing companies in this field because we offer knowledgeable advice combined with compassion.
If you’re looking for your next home or business space the Tunnera Real Estate Agency can help. We are the best place to begin your life in Marlborough MA.
We offer all the latest and best practices in real estate to our customers. We will work with you throughout your entire journey of finding a new home or helping you rent out one that has been sitting vacant for too long.
Tunnera Real Estate’s goal is to provide 100% transparency so there are no surprises along the way. We offer a variety of services to help you find your next home. Whether it is commercial, or residential we can help with all of that and more!
Robert Tunnera Is The Founder Of Tunnera Real Estate
Robert (Rob) Tunnera knows Central Massachusetts real estate like the back of his hand.
His 17 years of experience began when he started Durand/Tunnera Real Estate in 2004 with a partner and friend. After gaining one year of experience, he founded his own firm in 2005: Tunnera Real Estate. Today, he works with his wife serving the Massachusetts Metro West market.
Born and raised in Massachusetts, Rob comes from a family of 4 children who all still live and work in the Marlborough area. They claim to stay close because of Mom and Dad’s great cooking.
Rob is a resident of Marlborough, MA; one of the top residential communities where the City is growing at an unprecedented rate. There’s no shortage of new businesses and multi-family dwellings.
Rob has also served 11 years and counting as a City Counselor in Marlborough. He is responsible for enacting laws, reviewing the annual operating budget, confirmation of mayoral appointments, and providing the necessary balance to the actions of the Executive branch of government.
As a proud local, he is deeply invested in seeing the communities grow and prosper. Rob serves his local communities by staying involved with the local Church, volunteering to make and hand out dinners for the less fortunate and serving on the board of the Marlborough food pantry.
Embracing Social Media
Rob and his team strategically use social media to increase brand awareness and improve customer engagement.
- Property Management. Assisting property owners who need help managing tenants, billing, and home maintenance.
- Relocation. Rob has worked with many clients who are moving to the area, whether they are across the country or across the street.
- Representing Investors. Rob has been a landlord for the past 20 years, making helping investors navigate through the pitfalls of owning a property is second nature.
- Home Renovation/Preparing for Sale/refinishing rental properties. Through years of home ownership and working in the Construction field, Rob has a handle on what is needed whether you need to prepare a home for sale, get an apartment ready to rent, or tackle those daunting home renovations.
- First Time home buyers. One of the most exciting jobs as a Real Estate Broker is working with people who are buying a home for the first time. Educating new buyers is critical to ensure they get a home that is the right fit for them. The excitement when a first-time home buyer moves into their perfect home makes it all worthwhile.
For Rob, it is not just about helping clients buy or sell homes. He believes that each property, whether it is a beach house or a rural Victorian home, should bring clients closer to their goals. Therefore, Rob is known for his honest and adaptable service.
For Rob, the relationship is beyond transactional. The service is tailored to the unique needs of each client. Closing deals is important but helping people realize their dreams is what it’s all about.
Clients know they can count on Rob to provide expert advice on the real estate market. He will not push you to buy a luxury home outside your price range. Instead, he will help you make an informed decision on which investment best fits your needs.